The College is Affiliated to Manonmaniam Sundaranar University , Tirunelveli.
Affiliation No. MSU/R/CD/Fresh Affi./VYASAASC/2017-18
G.O Order No.171
Eligibility for Admission:
A Candidate who have passed Higher Secondary School Examination or an equivalent examination recognized by Manonmaniam Sundaranar University is eligible for admission.
Application for admission shall be made in the prescribed form which can be had from the college office on payment of Rs.200/- (Rupees one Hundred and fifty only)in –person and by post Rs.250/- (Rupees two Hundred only) filled-in-application forms should be registered within 10 days from the date of publication of results the Higher Secondary Examinations. Applications selected for admission will receive intimation card. They will have to present themselves for an interview by the principal and department staff on the date mentioned in the intimation card. At the time of interview, the selected student should produce the following original certificates along with the Xerox copies as detailed below.
1. The intimation card
2. Original HSC mark statement with 3 Xerox copies
3. Original Transfer certificate
4. Original conduct certificate from the Head of the institution where studied last.
5. One Xerox copy of community certificate in the case of BC, MBC, DNC, SC/ST Students.
6. Ex-serviceman certificates (Whenever applicable) with one Xerox copy.
7. Differently-abled students should produce medical proof for the same with one Xerox copy
Students are instructed to keep sufficient number of Xerox copies of the certificates before presenting the original certificates to the office.
CONDITIONS FOR DISCONTINUING THE COURSE:
In case any candidate wants to discontinue the course at any stage after admission, no refund will be given and the candidate is expected to pay the balance fee on the entire course.